1. How to participate The auction will be held on April 29, 2021, starting at 12:00 p.m. CET at the Bertolami Fine Art headquarters in Piazza Lovatelli, 1 – Rome. The following methods of participation are available: by telephone, online upon registration on our website www.bertolamifineart.com, or on our partner portals (see list below), by a written offer to be received by 19 PM CET on Wednesday 28 April.
The auction will be divided in two parts:
Part I: from lot 1 to lot 256 (Old Masters Prints from the 15th to the 18th Century, Antique Maps);
Part II: from lot 257 to lot 757 (19th Century Drawings, 20th Century Drawings, Modern and Contemporary Prints)
There is an one-hour break between Part I and Part II.
a. Attendance in the auctionroom Participation in the auction room will not be permitted according to the law in force in the Lazio region for the containment of the Covid-19 pandemic.
b. Telephonebidding You can place your bids during the auction by telephone, with the assistance of one of our operators. In order to take part in the telephone bidding, you must make a reservation by 19:00 CEST on Wednesday 28 April, specifying the lots you wish to bid for and your telephone number. Customers who have booked this way will be called at the number they have indicated a few lots before those for which they have expressed interest. (to book your phone bidding please call: +39 06.32609795 or send an email to email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching the Offer Form filled in)
c. Live participation via our website or our partnerportals You can place your bids during the auction by logging on to our website https://bertolamifineart.com/ or on the following partner portals: Arsvalue, Bidspirit, Drouot, Invaluable. To participate in the awarding of lots, to follow the progress of the auction or even just to check or raise the bids already made at the last moment, it will be sufficient to register on the Bertolami Fine Art Live Bidding. In case of previous Live sale registration, it is not necessary to make a further one. If not registered yet, it is possibile to do it through the section Register now.
d. Participation via writtenbids You can submit your bids in writing by filling out the proxy bid form, or by means of an e-mail, or a letter. Written bids may be sent by e-mail /email@example.com– firstname.lastname@example.org, fax (+39 06.3230610), by post, or must be delivered to our headquarters in Piazza Lovatelli, 1 – 00186 Roma. All offers must be received by Bertolami Fine Art no later than 19 PM CEST on Wednesday 28 April. Written bids shall authorize the auctioneer to make offers on behalf of the signatory. In order to make purchases, it is necessary to be over eighteen years old. 2. Further information on Web Auction99
From 12:00 (CEST) on April 29, 2021 a virtual auction will start, biding lot by lot like a traditional auction, and including all the offers received previously. The link to participate is: ASTA LIVE.
The lots will be awarded during the live auction. Participation in the auction can take place through Live portals, by telephone or by written offer. Bids on our website can also be made during Live bidding.
In case of the same offer on the same lot and in the absence of new offers in the room, the lot will be assigned to the offer with an earlier date.
Pre-auction Absentee Bid can be made up to 5 lots before the desiredlot.
In the case of only one bid on a lot, the amount of award will be that of the starting price. Example: starting price € 1,000.00. Single offer amount € 1,500.00. The lot is awarded to the customer who made the single offer for € 1,000.00.
In the case of multiple bids on the same lot, the winning bid up to that moment will be calculated by means of a predetermined increase (see table below) to be added to the bid immediately lower than the highest bid received. Example: base price € 1,000.00. Customer (A) offer € 1,270.00. Customer
€ 1,800.00. In this case the winning bid will be that of the customer (B) for the amount of € 1,370.00 (i.e. with the predetermined increase as per the table for the corresponding bracket equal to € 100.00 over the immediately lower bid of € 1,270.00).
The list of awards will be published by Bertolami Fine Arts on its website, www.bertolamifinearts.com, for information purposes only, within ten days of the auction closing.
3. Methods of payment The buyers can choose between the following payment methods:
non-transferable bank check or cashier's check payable to Bertolami Fine Arts s.r.l. (in the case of payments made by foreign checks, add € 10 to the amount of the invoice);
credit card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express);
Bank transfer to Bertolami Fine Arts S.r.l.: BPER Banca - Agenzia 28 - IBAN: IT18R0538705006000035185964 - SWIFT/BIC BPMOIT22XX or BANCO DESIO - IBAN: IT58J0344003209000000192600 - SWIFT/BIC BPSPIT31XXX (in the case of payments made by non-European bank transfer, add € 10 to the invoice amount)
Please note: Invoices paid by check, cash or bank transfer are exempt from paying administrative fees of 3.5%.
4. Auction rights The buyer needs to pay an auction commission equal to 24% of the hammer price of each lot. On the lots purchased through online participation on the website www.bertolamifineart.com or on partner portals, an additional commission will be applied, as follows:
www.bertolamifineart.com + 1.5% of the hammer price Arsvalue + 3% of the hammer price Bidspirit +1.5% of the hammer price Drouot + 3% of the hammer price Invaluable + 5% of the hammer price
5. Additional costs The payment of the awarded lots must be made no later than 7 days from receipt of the purchase invoice. Starting from the 30th day following the date of the award, a penalty of 1% / month will be charged on the amount of the unpaid invoice.
6. Issue of the certificate of Free Movement or other ministerial authorization required for the export of the awardedgoods The delivery of lots outside the Italian borders could be subject to the rules established by the Codice dei Beni Culturali (Legislative Decree 42/2004 and subsequent amendments) regarding the export of goods of cultural interest. Therefore, in the event that the purchased good presents characteristics such as to require any form of ministerial authorization for its definitive exit from the territory of the Italian Republic, the times for issuing this authorization will be governed by the Export Office (Ufficio Esportazione) of the Ministry of Culture. These release times should be calculated on average in the order of 60/90 days from the day of opening the procedure for a Certificate of Free Movement (Article 68 of the Codice dei Beni Culturali) and 30 days for a self-certification. The practice is opened only upon payment of the goods and with the explicit authorization of the buyer.
7. Terms of sale The conditions of sale that govern the relationship between Bertolami Fine Art and the customers who participate in the auctions are published in each catalog. Since they are automatically accepted from the moment of participation in the auction, please read them carefully.
WORKS ON PAPER: Old Master, Modern and Contemporary Prints, 19th and 20th Drawings, Maps
Auction Times 29th April 2021 at 12 noon CEST
Venue Bertolami Fine Arts srl Piazza Lovatelli, 1 00186 Rome Italy
Exhibition The exposure will not be allowed in compliance with the provisions of the law in force in the Lazio region for the containment of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Per info: email@example.com
The auction will be held on April 29, 2021, starting at 12:00 p.m. CEST at the Bertolami Fine Art headquarters in Piazza Lovatelli, 1 – Rome. The following methods of participation are available: by telephone, online upon registration on our website www.bertolamifineart.com, or on our partner portals (see list below), by a written offer to be received by 19 PM CEST on Wednesday 28 April.
The auction will be divided in two parts:
- Part I: from lot 1 to lot 256 (Old Masters Prints from the 15th to the 18th Century, Antique Maps);
- Part II: from lot 257 to lot 757 (19th Century Drawings, 20th Century Drawings, Modern and Contemporary Prints)
There will be an one-hour break between Part I and Part II.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes install small data files called "cookies " on your device. Most of the big sites do the same.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that websites save on your computer or mobile device while you visit them. Thanks to cookies, the site remembers your actions and preferences (for example login, language, font size and other display settings) so that you do not have to re-enter them when you return to the site or browse from one page to another.
Third party cookies
This site uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of users of its website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information through cookies, stored on users' computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to make reports on the use of websites. Googl
The necessary cookies help to make the website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to protected areas of the site. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Used to store visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor level custom variable. This cookie was also used for the deprecated _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
Preference technical cookies allow a website to remember information that affects the way the site behaves or presents itself, such as your preferred language or the region you are in.
Profiling cookies are used for marketing purposes, to monitor website visitors. The intent is to display relevant and engaging ads for the individual user.
Facebook Pixel, targeting and advertising cookie. This cookie allows us to show our advertising to people who have already visited our website, when they are on Facebook or on a digital platform supported by Facebook Advertising.
Unclassified cookies are cookies that are being classified, together with individual cookie providers.